Kona & I would like to give the blogosphere a virtual high five! Cheryl, who authors A Life In Libraries nominated our blog for a Liebster Award. Her acceptance speech jokingly referred to the honour of being nominated, let’s face it, we all love a win ;-)!
As soon as I heard Liebster I wondered if the word was of German origin and yes it apparently is. It’s heartwarming to be nominated for a blog that has been a labour of love for my Schätzchen.
Here is the gauntlet thrown by cbecker53:
- Why did you start blogging?
It’s cheaper than therapy and serves as a eulogy
- What time of day do you blog?
Late afternoon, early evening.
- How old are you?
Old enough to remember when Pluto was considered a planet
- What are you wearing?
Lipstick and a smile
- What’s your favorite color? Why?
Blue, it’s hues encompass the ocean and the sky
- Do you have pets? How many, what kind, and their names?
- Who is your role model/hero(ine), and why?
- What’s your favorite movie?
Too hard to pick just one, but when I’m blue I turn to “Pricilla, Queen of the Dessert“
- What’s your favorite song?
Again, too hard to pick one I’m afraid.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Rome. The art, architecture, language, food and people are awe inspiring.
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers
- Thank and link to the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
- Write a post containing the questions
- Include these rules in the post
Some of the blogs I’d like to nominate are over 200 followers so I couldn’t get reach 10 nominations:
Questions to My Nominations:
- Super hero power you wish you had?
- Right handed, Left handed or both?
- Do you write letters (cards don’t count)?
- Blogging as a hobby or hoping to pursue something serious?
- Your most notable act of “paying it forward”?
- On your “before I die____” list?
- Red wine or white?
- Guilty pleasure?
- Have you met anyone in person whom you initially met in the blogosphere?
- Is spring or fall your season of change?